Learn how to burn assets on Euler to remove Mint positions
Burn enables users to 'repay' and undo their leveraged positions created by the Mint function by removing an equal amount of deposits and debts from an account.
- 1.Ensure that you have sufficient supply & debt tokens in the sub-account you are burning on.
- 2.Select the Euler sub-account that you want to burn on.
- 3.Select the asset you are interested in.
- 4.Enter the amount you wish to burn:
Maxto burn all available of selected asset.
- While entering the amount, observe the Multiplier to make a decision.
Can I use Burn to repay my debts? ****Burn is only used to close leverage positions from
Longfunctions. Use the
Repayfunction to close borrow positions.