Retrieve Browser Errors
Learn how to retrieve errors from the developer console in your browser
Sometimes an error will occur that needs further investigation by the Euler Labs team. If you have created a support ticket in Discord, then you may be asked to report errors from the browser console to the team. You will find the instructions for doing this below.
IMPORTANT: the Euler Labs team will never ask for your private keys or passphrase.
- 1.Open the developer console by pressing Option + ⌘ + J (on macOS) or Shift + CTRL + J (on Windows/Linux). You can open it by right-clicking anywhere on the webpage and selecting Inspect Element option.
- 2.On the top of the developer panel, there are multiple tabs like Elements, Console, Networks, and Sources.
- 3.Click on the Console tab
- 4.Console is a place where we have all errors, warnings and general logs that appeared during the run time of the website.
- 5.You will find the current errors in red text with a specific error code, the cause, and the file name and line number where this error occurred.
Let us know if there's anything you think we should add here.