Comment on page
Learn how to create short or long positions in Euler
Short allows users to build a leveraged short position by borrowing and then immediately selling an asset using external exchange (1inch or Uniswap).
- 1.Ensure that you have sufficient collateral in the sub-account you are shorting on.
- 2.Select the Euler sub-account that you want to short on.
- 3.Select the asset you wish to short on.
- 4.Select the asset you wish to use as the collateral.
- 5.Enter the amount you wish to short:
Safe Maxto short the amount such that your Euler sub-account will result in having a health score of 1.25.
Liquidationto short the amount such that your Euler sub-account will end up at health score 1 (right on the edge of a liquidation).
- Users can set the
slippageto the desired value by clicking the
gear iconin the top-right corner.
- 6.Wait for a quote and click the
I'm creating a Short/Long position, so why do I see the asset in a Self Collateral and Self Liability row? ****The asset is sold and redeposited on Euler, which creates the self collateral/liability row, but your intended position is there.