Learn how to swap assets in Euler
Swapping assets in Euler enables uses to exchange one deposited asset for another using external exchanges that have been integrated into the platform (1inch or Uniswap).
- 1.Ensure you have sufficient supply tokens in the sub-account you want to swap from.
- 2.Select the Euler sub-account that you want to swap from.
- 3.Select the Euler sub-account that you want to swap to.
- 4.Select the asset you wish to sell.
- 5.Select the asset you wish to buy.
- 6.Enter the amount you wish to sell.
Safe Maxto sell the amount such that your Euler sub-account will result in having a health score of 1.25.
Liquidationto sell the amount such that your Euler sub-account will end up at health score 1 (right on the edge of a liquidation).
Maxto sell all the selected asset.
- Users can set the
slippageto the desired value by clicking the
gear iconin the top-right corner.
- 7.Wait for a quote and click the
Can I swap assets from my wallet? ****Currently, users can only swap assets they've deposited.